EVOLIGHTS LASER RGB ILDA is a professional yet easy-to-use laser projector with which we can create interesting light shows. The device is equipped with 3 lasers – red, green and blue – with a total power of over 1 watt, and 51 built-in, animated effects.
The device’s components are housed in a robust, cube-shaped housing. On its rear side, there is a power socket, an input and output for DMX control signals and an ILDA input and output. With this, the projector can be connected to a computer and special software can be used to create custom designs, subtitles and animations. Control panel in the form of LED display and four buttons is also located on the rear of the body. Using these, we can adjust the speed of the animation display, address the device or simply select one of the five modes of operation we are interested in:
- auto, in which the display operates automatically using 51 internal patterns and animations;
- sound, in which the projected patterns, thanks to the use of a highly sensitive built-in microphone, change to the rhythm of the music;
- master/slave, when units are connected in series via DMX cables and work in groups, with the first in line controlling the operation of the other units;
- DMX, when external controllers are used to manage the operation of the projector;
- PC, when the unit is connected to a computer via an ILDA connector.
EVOLIGHTS Laser RGB is a colourful animation scanner, which is ideal for all kinds of events, discos, clubs, as well as cultural centres and houses, companies and institutions of all kinds. It is ideal for decorating empty architectural spaces with light and displaying animated designs on them.
Input voltage: AC220-240V, 50/60Hz
Fuse: BGDP ¢ 5x20mm 250VAC F1A
Total power: 22W
Laser power: >1000 mW (R: 250 mW/638 nm, G: 100 mW/532 nm, B: 700 mW/450 nm)
Control mode: Auto, Sound, Master/Slave, DMX512, PC
DMX channels: 13
Scanning system: 15 Kpps scanner, ±30º
Built-in patterns: 51
Operating temperature: 10°C – 65°C
Weight: 2.4 kg
Dimensions: 188 x 193 x 173 mm
Original packaging and filling.