EVOLIGHTS Glacier 7 RGBWA+UV is a professional LED spotlight equipped with 7 highly efficient, 10-watt LEDs operating in the RGBWA color palette (red, green, blue, warm white, amber) and ultraviolet (UV) light. The illuminator, thanks to its housing providing a high degree of protection (IP65), is ideal for open music stages, concerts, festivals and various events, theatre and television, as well as for outdoor architectural lighting.
The robust body of LED par has a modern design. It is made of aluminium, so that the unit does not require an additional cooling fan, and is specially protected against access to electrically conductive parts. Mounting bracket is attached to the sides of the housing, giving the LED spotlight the ability to operate in a standing position or be suspended from lighting ramps and trusses. The rear section houses the PowerCon power sockets (including the so-called ‘power linking’ enabling voltage to be applied directly from device to device), as well as XLR input and output for the transmission of DMX signals. All sockets have rubber caps to protect them from dust and water. Above the sockets, there is a control panel in the form of a graphic LCD (TFT) display and four buttons. Using these, we can select one of several spotlight operating modes:
- Auto – the LED spotlight operates autonomously using built-in programmes of operation;
- Sound – the spotlight synchronises its operation to the rhythm of ambient music, using a microphone installed in the body of the housing;
- Color Fade/Static Color – the spotlight transitions smoothly between different colors, creates color mixtures or lights a single color continuously;
- Master/Slave – the spotlights, for synchronous operation, are connected in series with each other via XLR sockets and DMX cables, and the operation of the first unit in the line determines how the other units work;
- DMX – external controllers and consoles – managing lighting functions – are used to control the spotlights.
Glacier 7 RGBWA+UV is advanced LED spotlight by Evolights. In addition to a high degree of protection and resistance to low and high temperatures, it features professional functions. These include the possibility of illuminating with a constant color, step, gradual or pulsating light color change, as well as strobe mode with adjustable flash frequency. The unit is excellent for use as stage lighting. It can be used on open stages, in theatres or on film sets, as well as external LED illuminator for architectural elements. This is undoubtedly one of the most versatile pars in the Evolights product catalog!
Type: external LED illuminator
Light source: 7 x 10W RGBWA+UV (6in1) LED
Dimmer: electronic 0-100%
Power supply: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 70W
Power sockets: PowerCon in/out
DMX connectors: 3-pin in/out
Operation modes: auto, sound, master/slave, DMX
Functions: color fade/static/jump, adjustable strobe, color macros
DMX channels: 6/10
IP code: IP65
Ambient operating temperature: -15° ~ 40°
Weight: 3,1 kg
Original packaging and filling.